Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Forum: Softwashapolooza East, Orlando 2014
Topic Started By Replies Views Rating Last Post
Sticky Topic STICKY: Softwashapolooza Wrap Up

(Preview)
Hey 2014 Softwashapoloozers!!!  Wow! What a week last week! This was our BIGGEST event ever – well over 100 attendee’s! We wanted to personally thank you for attending this event, as it means so much to us at SoftWash Systems to see the community grow. It has been a few days since the event now and the res...
AC Lockyer 5 3061
Sticky Topic STICKY: Cradle Skid Deliveries at Softwashapolooza East 2014

(Preview)
Information and requests here about taking delivery of your system. AC
AC Lockyer 20 4869
Sticky Topic STICKY: Flying In and Out of Orlando (MCO) For Softwashapolooza East 2014

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, #1. The correct airport is MCO (orlando) #2 It is best to fly in on Wednesday the 22nd of January as early as you can. Registration starts at 3:00 pm eastern and we have a BBQ at 6:00 pm eastern. #3 It is best and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you fly out on Sunday the 26th. We have a full day of classes and...
AC Lockyer 19 4453
Sticky Topic STICKY: Softwashapolooza Demo Office

(Preview)
The entire demo office I am setting up at Softwashapolooza will be for sale after the event. Two full workstations, Service & Sales, Colaboration Monitor, rail system, chains, bins, clip boards, etc. etc. etc..... Let me know... AC -- Edited by AC Lockyer on Monday 13th of January 2014 08:39:35...
AC Lockyer 2 2439
Sticky Topic STICKY: Registration Confirmation List

(Preview)
Attached is the lodging list, where you can see where you are staying. This list is final.   -- Edited by AC Lockyer on Wednesday 8th of January 2014 12:10:46 PM -- Edited by AC Lockyer on Thursday 9th of January 2014 09:49:11 AM
AC Lockyer 6 4419
Sticky Topic STICKY: Sneak Peek at the Five Star Office at Softwashapolooza Dispatch Board

(Preview)
http://softwashsystems.com/Dispatch/DISPATCH_01-26​-14.mht-- Edited by AC Lockyer on Saturday 11th of January 2014 10:28:29 AM
AC Lockyer 1 2396
Sticky Topic STICKY: Overflow Housing for Late Registrations

(Preview)
Post info about local hotels and room sharing here. AC
AC Lockyer 2 2924
Sticky Topic STICKY: Two Weeks Out Event Information Here

(Preview)
Hey Y’all! We are now two weeks and counting til Softwashapolooza East 2014. Here are some important points that we wanted to go over with you, for your preparation for arrival to the event.Confirming your Registration for the EventBelow please find a link to the online community where we are displa...
AC Lockyer 0 2676
No New Posts need help finding someone!!!

(Preview)
Hello all, so i met an individual from Lakeland FL at Softwashapolooza in Orlando last month but i am very bad at remembering names.  So i was wondering if anyone happens to have his name, number or company name.  I have a customer in Lakeland that is looking for a cleaning and told him that i would get him...
Chris Wegner 2 2477
No New Posts Had a great time at Softwashapolooza East 2014

(Preview)
I just wanted to thank AC for putting together a great event! I met a lot of great people, learned a lot of great things and had some fun. I can't get a skid right now but hopefully soon, there were a lot of great looking trucks and rigs there and it made me think more about rigging up a truck and keeping the tra...
Chris Chappell 8 3078
No New Posts Live Simulcast Softwashapolooza East 2014

(Preview)
Softwashapolooza 2014, Three Day Soft Washing Training Event & Seminars So You Can't Attend. Enjoy The Live Simulcast For 90 Days! Track One For The New to Intermediate Soft Wash Professional Classes run daily at 9:00, 10:00 & 11:00 am eastern standard time.Thursday Jan 23Friday Jan 24Sa...
AC Lockyer 9 3075
No New Posts 2014 Awards Video

(Preview)
It was cool doing this for the first time! AC
AC Lockyer 1 2287
No New Posts softwashapolooza 2014

(Preview)
I want to thank everyone for the immense info I received these past few days.  I had a great time, met a lot of really great people.  I only forgot one thing in the Winchester room, a really nice Anderson windows wind breaker, not bad.  Thank you again everyone and hope to keep growing with you guys.
John Collora 2 2443
No New Posts Share-A-Ride from airport (mco) to event center

(Preview)
Post your airline, day and time in and maybe you can hook up with someone and share a taxi or rental car. AC
AC Lockyer 10 3395
No New Posts Roomies

(Preview)
Please state your desired roomie here if you are definitely staying at the Canterbury Retreat Center. AC   We are closing this after 1/13/14 - we have to solidify rooms at the Canterbury, all of the below requests have been honored. Thanks!  -- Edited by AC Lockyer on Monday 13th of January 2014 03:26:...
AC Lockyer 9 3468
No New Posts Thinking of going to Softwashapolooza in 2014, wondering how this has helped you guys

(Preview)
Hello guys, I am thinking of attending the event in 2004 after talking to AC last nite, it sounds very interesting. I was wondering how this event, AC's training, his materials, etc.... has helped your business. I have heard how this has changed people's businesses and their lives. If you guys don't m...
Chris Chappell 36 8897
No New Posts Are You Bringing Your SoftWash Systems truck to Softwashapolooza?

(Preview)
Please post here and let me know. 1. Need trucks for training that are fully equipped with hoses, blowers, sprayers, tips, etc. 2. Were doing a 2014 company picture like last year. AC
AC Lockyer 10 3548
No New Posts Awards Ceremony At Softwashapolooza

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, We are turning Wednesday evenings BBQ into an awards ceremony / banquet as well. Colm Fidgeon will be the emcee. We will be presenting all SoftWash Systems Authorized Professionals with their 2014 plaques as well as the 2014 5 Star Companies. There will also be awards given for SoftWash Sy...
AC Lockyer 6 3298
No New Posts Updated Attendance List Softwashapolooza East 2014

(Preview)
see attached AC  
AC Lockyer 2 2654
No New Posts 3 Pay Option is set to expire soon! SOFTWASHAPOLOOZA

(Preview)
For those who are interested in a 3 Pay option for deviding your Softwashapolooza registration into three monthly payments please be advised... The last day to sign up for the 3 Pay is December 15th 2013. Here is the link to the 3 Pay option at our Paypal account. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/we...
AC Lockyer 0 2374
No New Posts Softwashapolooza East Systems to be delivered.

(Preview)
Hey Yall, I just wanted to drop everyone a note that we will have 12 SoftWash Systems Cradle Skids on the ground for pick-up at Softwashapolooza East in Orlando, Florida, January. HOWEVER... If you want any additional packs, Pure Water Pack, Bulk Rinse Pack, Fossil Fuel Freedom Pack, Powder Bleach P...
AC Lockyer 0 2266
No New Posts Making his list and checking it twice........SOFTWASHAPOLOOZA EAST 2014

(Preview)
Hey All, Softwashapolooza prep is going full steam! I was looking over the list of either PAID Attendees, Attendees on the PAYMENT PLAN, Those who have asked me to save a spot and finally those who came last year that I feel MAY come this year but I have not heard from them yet. This is the list I have as of no...
AC Lockyer 12 3767
No New Posts $46,500.00 in discounts given to Softwashapolooza East 2014 attendees in October!

(Preview)
For all that registered in October for Softwashapolooza East 2014 SoftWash Systems gave them 1,500 points in System Tabs ($1,500) off their new SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid System ordered on or before January 25th 2014. I will say it again... $46,500.00 Given Away In October! How much will SoftWas...
AC Lockyer 3 2307
No New Posts Worshiping After Softwashapolooza

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, If you are planning on staying on to Sunday after the big event please feel free to go to worship with my family. We worship at Real Life's UCF Campus just 3 miles down the road from Canterbury at the University of Central Florida. http://www.getreallife.com/campus/ucf-campus/ I think it...
AC Lockyer 2 2310
No New Posts Hampton Inn Upgrade at Softwashapolooza East

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, For those who wish to upgrade to stay at the Hampton Inn up the street for Softwashapolooza in Jan here is the program. The upgrade fee is $76.00 per night. You can have your own room or you can bunk with another attendee. Both attendees still need to pay the $76.00 per night though because we st...
AC Lockyer 0 2033
No New Posts 12 Systems for sale, pick-up at Softwashapolooza East 2014.

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, I've started a list to keep track of the system that are being sold for pick-up while you are down attending Softwashapolooza East 2014. Remember your bonus system tabs that you get for registering for the event can only be used on systems ordered between now and the close of the event Saturd...
AC Lockyer 0 2121
No New Posts No BS Softwashapolooza East will sell out by end of October at 100 attendees EMERGENCY INSTRUCTIONS POSTED HERE!

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, This is crazy! I took last years registration sheet and added more beds to put Canterbury up to 80 spots, then I opened up 20 spots down at the Hampton Inn down the street. I kept the names on the list of those who came last year that I know will return, added the new names of those who say they are co...
AC Lockyer 6 4976
No New Posts Guess when the Google Earth satellite passed over Canterbury Retreat Center?

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, I was making a CAD drawing of the McQueen Lodge to do a trade show layout of the rooms and needed to get rough measurements of the lodge building. As I zoomed in I noticed some trucks parked out front. I thought wouldn't that be funny if those were SoftWash Systems trucks....... then I noticed s...
AC Lockyer 6 2828
No New Posts SOFTWASHAPALOOZA 2014 January 23, 24 & 25 (Preview)
Seriously guys go ahead and put this on your schedule now!!!   We all have no excuses for not being there!!!   I know that AC is planning some mini softwashapalooza events arounf the country but this is a can't miss event!!
Doug Ford 6 3557
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
No New Posts New Posts
Topic is Closed Sticky
Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us