Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Forum: Softwashapolooza 2015
Topic Started By Replies Views Rating Last Post
No New Posts Softwashapolooza 2016??

(Preview)
Hello, I know its month away, but I was wondering if the date range, beak out schedule and location is known for the Softwashapolooza 2016?  I need to start planning for the time off from my full time job.   Much appreciated V/r Jeff     
Jeff Newman 4 2550
No New Posts More National Convention Pix

(Preview)
The room was set for the first day of our first in-network companies national convention. AC
AC Lockyer 2 2520
No New Posts Softwashapolooza 2015 Awards Social Pix

(Preview)
Here are some pix from the awards social. AC
AC Lockyer 10 3142
No New Posts Some pics of a few pails we brought back from Palooza...

(Preview)
Just got done unloading some stuff we brought back from orlando.....love not paying shipping..
John Aloisio 4 2319
No New Posts A few pix from the Revolution Camp day 1

(Preview)
Here are a few pix. AC
AC Lockyer 7 3005
No New Posts who's READY for Softwashapolooza!

(Preview)
This is going to be a BLAST, So much to come.....It's going to be great seeing everyone and talking shop. I'll be drivong down from SC Sunday morning early anyone else heading down that way around the same time? See you all there. 
Patrick Clark 5 2967
No New Posts SIKE!

(Preview)
Hummmm what's this????? AC
AC Lockyer 5 2929
No New Posts Bringing your SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid equipped truck to Softwashapolooza 2015

(Preview)
Sound off who is bringing their truck for the event. Thanks, AC
AC Lockyer 10 3381
No New Posts Weather Forecast

(Preview)
I'm starting to look at weather forecast for Florida.  In Delaware its calling for 10 degrees on Wed.  At least no snow. Please let the weather be warm.
Tim Teed 3 2491
No New Posts Only 5 Spots Remain for the Most Extensive Softwashapolooza EVER For Scoring New Business!

(Preview)
We are very proud of the line-up of classes we have to offer our softwashing companies this Softwashapolooza 2015. Check out these great topics for landing more business in 2015. AC
AC Lockyer 8 3036
No New Posts Almost Sold Out!

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, Just a quick note that we are quickly getting to sold out on Softwashapolooza 2015. There are a few spots left. Please visit the Softwashapolooza web site to register.  http://softwashsystems.com/softwashapolooza These are the spots we have, Revolution Camp Jan 19th - 21st  Six (6) sp...
AC Lockyer 0 2261
No New Posts SoftWash Systems Yearly Awards

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, Wednesday evenings pool side social is also when we hand out our SoftWash Systems Yearly Awards.  All "in network" companies will receive their certificates and plaques as well as those who earn their Lead Softwashing Tech Certification at the Revolution Camp. We will be handing out, Le...
AC Lockyer 0 2375
No New Posts Who is bringing their SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid Equipped Truck

(Preview)
I would like to see who is actually bringing down their truck with them either equipped with a SWS Cradle Skid System or to pick one up at the event. I need to have a count of working systems that will be at the event for demo / training cleanings. Thanks, AC
AC Lockyer 0 1991
No New Posts What is Left Available for Softwashapolooza!

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, We are 10 weeks out from Softwashapolooza 2015 and we need to hear from you! As of today November 20th 2014 we have settled on our room block at the hotel and have put together prelim numbers for registration totals. This is what this means to you. Revolution Camp has only 16 unregistered open...
AC Lockyer 0 2274
No New Posts Registration List Softwashapolooza 2015 Orlando

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, I took last years list and coupled it with who we have met over the last year and came up with a tentative list of those coming to the second part of the Softwashapolooza week, The National Convention. Please review this list and send Whitney an e-mail if either we don't have you on this list, or...
AC Lockyer 0 2341
No New Posts HUGE Announcements Being Made at Softwashapolooza National Convention 2015

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, Continuing with our theme of "Stepping It Up" this year we will have some HUGE developments to announce at the National Convention. As SoftWash Systems has evolved we have tried to stay true to our loose mission of offering franchise-ish or "esk" services at an ala-carte basis without geo...
AC Lockyer 4 2874
No New Posts Early Pre-Registration Counts Have Us 81% Booked for Softwashapolooza!

(Preview)
Early Pre-Registration Counts Have Us 81% Booked for The Softwashapolooza National Convention January 22nd - 24th! The Revolution Camp, January 19th - 21st, still has adequate openings as of now. October 31st is coming fast. If you want to take advantage of the 1,000 System Tab Points you need to at...
AC Lockyer 0 2434
No New Posts Early Registration Softwashapolooza Tabs

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, Remember you get Softwashapolooza Tabs to go against your new system purchase at the event. These are based on when you register.  October = 1000 pts. November = 750 pts. December = 500 pts. January = 250 pts. Early registration PAYS! AC
AC Lockyer 2 2168
No New Posts Softwashapolooza 2015, Registration Now Open

(Preview)
check it out, http://softwashsystems.com/softwashapolooza AC
AC Lockyer 2 2282
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
No New Posts New Posts
Topic is Closed Sticky
Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us