Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Forum: Softwashapolooza 2016
Topic Started By Replies Views Rating Last Post
No New Posts Another great event !!!!!!

(Preview)
I hope everyone made it home safely and without too many issues. I know getting to Orlando this year from the East Coast was a challenge, due to Winter Storm Jonas, but we all made it.  I wanted to Thank AC and the whole team at SWS. It was truly a team event, that could not have been put together without all o...
John Aloisio 9 3347
No New Posts Hummmmmmmmmmmmm

(Preview)
What are we up to again in the Laborotory??????????????????????  
AC Lockyer 28 9228
No New Posts Registration vs Sold Out

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, We have taken the people who have already registered for Softwashapolooza 2016 and added them to the list of those we expect to return from Softwashapolooza 2015 and placed those alongside of the new people and companies we have met this year. The list is who we expect to attend the secone ha...
AC Lockyer 10 3059
No New Posts ALERT - ALERT Hotel Rooms Will Be Impossible To Get Soon

(Preview)
I am ringing the ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The PGA Merchandising Show is in Orlando the same week as Softwashapolooza. http://www.pgashow.com/  This is BAD for any of our attendees getting hotel rooms. We need to sound the alarms and get everyone on the horn you can to let them know that getting a hotel ro...
AC Lockyer 0 2249
No New Posts Hotel rooms

(Preview)
Superior SoftWash will be attending the BIG EVENT in January.  We have 2 hotel rooms booked.  1 is for my sister by herself.  If anyone has need for 1 woman to book a room, we could split the cost & they could share the room.  Please call or email if this fits your needs. Thanks, jeff@superiorsoftwas...
Jeffrey Kirby 0 1921
No New Posts It's that time of year. SoftWash Systems 2015 Awards Social Nominations!

(Preview)
Hello All, Just wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone about the catagories for our yearly awards that are given at our national convention Softwashapolooza. Along with our Certified Applicators, Authorized Professionals and Five Star Company recognitions we also have exemplary catag...
AC Lockyer 0 2144
No New Posts Softwashapolooza 2016 Roommates

(Preview)
This year we are doing things a little differently! If you are attending the Convention at Softwashapolooza 2016, and would like to share costs for a room please use this forum to discuss. Otherwise, when you book a room at the Doubletree, you will be booked individually for a private room.  Please us...
AC Lockyer 0 1770
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
No New Posts New Posts
Topic is Closed Sticky
Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us