Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Forum: Softwashapolooza East, Orlando 2012
Topic Started By Replies Views Rating Last Post
No New Posts BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

(Preview)
Hi All, being pretty much ' brand spanking new at the business of Soft Washing, I find myself in a "Chicken and the Egg" kind of situation; that in order to procure work, I will need before and after pictures to show to prospective customers as well as for on my business cards, flyers, truck etc... Would a...
Roney Conca 4 2365
No New Posts Ray Burke Joins Softwashapolooza

(Preview)
I am excited to announce that Ray Burke of Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning has joined Softwashapolooza for teaching the track 3 labs on soft washing commercial surfaces. Ray has been scoring large soft washing projects throughout 2011 and has a history deep into soft washing for many years.  Softwash...
AC Lockyer 1 3805
No New Posts Before and After Pictures of Jobs

(Preview)
A.C. I think it was brought up this weekend at the event  that there are some pictures that we could use until we get good ones of our own to use of fliers, etc. Is this true and where would we be able to view and download them from? Thank you for all your hard work. Jim Prom
Jim Prom 7 3538
No New Posts And so it was Softwashapolooza...

(Preview)
Well I have to say this all started with me reading a thread on another pressure washing forum about roundtables and events planned in the spring and early summer. Then several joined in to say that these events were planned during the cleaning season and many couldnt break away from their companies t...
AC Lockyer 30 14004
No New Posts I know more of y'all took pictures?????

(Preview)
Post pix and vids of Softwashapolooza here. AC
AC Lockyer 7 4063
No New Posts Certified 28 Soft Washing Professionals At Softwashapolooza East 2012

(Preview)
They recieved their Plant & Property Protection Certification and Lead Soft Wash Tech Certification from the classes at the event. They also recieved a HUGE bonus... All of the pass codes for the entire Master SoftWash Systems Business Certification 20 Module Package. Soon they will complet...
AC Lockyer 3 3474
No New Posts Well What's Up

(Preview)
Anybody gonna check in and let us know how it's going???
Doug Rucker 8 3632
No New Posts simulcast

(Preview)
Ac, can i please have the details to log in to the simulcasts please   fiona
ron 2 3018
No New Posts Flying In or Out of OIA

(Preview)
WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayAttendeeAirli​neFlight
AC Lockyer 1 3157
No New Posts Two pallets of Green & Bleach Wash

(Preview)
I think we will have enough for the show specials. AC  
AC Lockyer 1 2598
No New Posts Trucks Being Rigged @ Softwashapolooza

(Preview)
Here is the list of items being loaded in the demo trucks. You have the oportunity to purchase these items and leave them in your truck so you are completely equipped.  DescriptionQuantityUnit priceAmount40' Alum Ext Ladder w/ Stabil - 40' Aluminum Extension Ladder with SoftWash Systems Heavy D...
AC Lockyer 1 2978
No New Posts ***Important Updates***

(Preview)
Good Day, Here we are one week out and counting. I wanted to drop you this e-mail so you knew what to bring etc as you prepare to come down to sunny Florida next week.  If you are receiving this e-mail I DO have you registered! If you need a ride from the airport please post your arrival times to MCO here at th...
AC Lockyer 13 4137
No New Posts Your ID Badge Should Look Like?

(Preview)
This!  AC
AC Lockyer 10 2832
No New Posts The Shirts Are In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Preview)
Here is my handsome son doing some modeling.  AC 
AC Lockyer 7 3439
No New Posts Workbook Sneak Peak!

(Preview)
Here are the 3 Ring Binder Covers and the individual workbook tabs for each module. The workbook is going to be an awesome resource for y'all. AC 
AC Lockyer 14 7325
No New Posts Safety Equipment at Softwashapolooza

(Preview)
We just ordered Tyvec jump suits, rubber gloves and respirators for every student attending Softwashapolooza. You will be going into the field as real teams, doing real soft wash cleaning labs using real SoftWash Systems equipment and safety gear. AC
AC Lockyer 7 6416
No New Posts Bringing Your Truck To The Event

(Preview)
Those who are bringing your truck to Softwashapolooza to have a system installed please take note. The use of bleach based chemicals will reek havock with your truck. You need to protect the truck. Hot Spray is one of our sponsors and they have done all of my trucks for over a decade. They have a special c...
AC Lockyer 1 2579
No New Posts Softwashapolooza Shirt Design

(Preview)
Here it is. They will be full color dye sublimation, digital print shirts. AC -- Edited by AC Lockyer on Wednesday 11th of January 2012 12:03:16 AM
AC Lockyer 6 3625
No New Posts 6 SoftWash Systems TM Cradle Skid Systems Being Completed For Softwashapolooza.

(Preview)
This was one of six. I pick up another five on Monday the 23rd of January. AC
AC Lockyer 3 2703
No New Posts Softwashapolosa Systems Sold At COST

(Preview)
The three systems that we are having made for the Softwashapolosa event will be sold at my cost! These are demo systems built just for this show and will be available to take home for $3,930.00. These are retail $6,499.00 systems! Call me if you want to put a deposit down on one of the systems. AC
AC Lockyer 3 3249
No New Posts location of classroom training

(Preview)
A/C or other trainers... I assume that the classroom training will take place at the Holiday Inn- U of Central Fla. ??? If not, I am going to search for close hotel at less than $99 per night. Please confirm. Thanks  
Doug 1 2563
No New Posts Hotels in the area

(Preview)
Host Hotel $95.00 per night. Breakfast Buffet Included. Use Code Softwashapolooza starting 12/5. Please book Wednesday eve, Thursday eve & Friday eve. Saturday if you wish to stay over till Sunday.
AC Lockyer 2 3762
No New Posts Chris Madden joins Softwashapolooza instruction staff.

(Preview)
Chris Madden from the Charlotte, North Carolina area will be joining Softwashapolooza as an instructor for the stage three classes on the soft wash business. Chris is a successfull business owner and family man. Chris owns several businesses in Charlotte as well as is a voluntier fire fighter. Add...
AC Lockyer 4 3094
No New Posts Registration Page

(Preview)
Pick your payment option by selecting one below. By clicking on the payment button below you agree to the terms and conditions to the right of the payment options. Softwashapolosa Early, By Jan 15th Number of payments 1 Start payments At checkout Due*AmountAt checkout$499.00 USDTotal $499.00...
AC Lockyer 0 2703
No New Posts Softwashapolosa planning thread

(Preview)
What do y'all think? If I organized a official soft washing event would anyone come?  The winters are slow for most everyone. Would a January event down here in Florida work??? I bet we could get some real good materials and speakers going quickly. Let me know... AC
AC Lockyer 28 7251
No New Posts Its going to be a TRACK system

(Preview)
I have decided to have the event as a track system in which each attendee will be assigned to a group and that group will follow a track. I am thinking each day have class time from 8 am till noon. Then the afternoon we go into the field and do hands on training. Each class session will take on a genre of topics...
AC Lockyer 3 2567
No New Posts Softwashapolosa Poster / Page

(Preview)
SoftWash Roof & Exterior Cleaning Systems Softwashapolosa Threads        Softwashapolosa Registration   &n...
AC Lockyer 1 9519
No New Posts Flight Info

(Preview)
Fly into Orlando, Florida. Airport code MCO. AC
AC Lockyer 0 2060
No New Posts Schedule Rough Draft

(Preview)
How does this look so far? Each morning class session will be lead by a industry leader like me or Pete Marentay and each afternoon lab will be lead by industry leaders like Doug Rucker or Bill Booz.  I have soft commitments from these so far and we are trying to firm things up. This will be a one stop way to g...
AC Lockyer 0 2013
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
No New Posts New Posts
Topic is Closed Sticky
Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us