Untitled Document

 

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: company vehicals


SoftWash Systems Certified Applicator

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date:
company vehicals
Permalink  
 


What do you guys use for estimator vehicals. We will put around 25 to 30 thousand on a estimator car in a year so i dont want to buy new. i used 1996 toyota corolla last year which i picked up for $2500, which get close to 30mpg. im looking to buy 2 more this year.  What would u guys recomend i would love some input. keep inmind mpg.



__________________

Josh Scavetta

Safe Roof Cleaning 

SaferoofcleaningLLC.com

860-810-0019  




Authorized Professional

Status: Offline
Posts: 269
Date:
Permalink  
 

We run rangers, they are pretty good on gas.



Attachments
__________________

 

Precision Pro Wash LLC

O (864)724-WASH

C 864-434-8955

PrecisionProWash.com

WeWashTheBigStuff.com

Pat@precisionprowash.com



UAMCC Officer

Status: Offline
Posts: 715
Date:
Permalink  
 

Why so many miles for estimating??

__________________

Doug Rucker 

Clean and Green Solutions

Call or Text w Questions 281.883.8470

www.cleanandgreensolutions.com



Sophmore Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Date:
Permalink  
 

I have ranger also nice little truck I am sad that ford is no longer making them this is last year.

__________________

Chris Francis

Squeaky Clean Pressure cleaning

863-521-4892

Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing Polk County Florida



SoftWash Systems Certified Applicator

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date:
Permalink  
 

Doug the corolla we had last year did over 1000 estimates and my office girl who scheduled them sucked at makeing good routs. i think a pick up looks more professional but the mpg is only going to be around 20 when a car is 30. i see all you guys with raps on your truck and they look better then on cars but that's just my opinion

__________________

Josh Scavetta

Safe Roof Cleaning 

SaferoofcleaningLLC.com

860-810-0019  




SoftWash Systems Certified Applicator

Status: Offline
Posts: 1115
Date:
Permalink  
 

I put about 20000 on my estimator truck and I went to just about 80% of my estimates and the other 20% were done thru the phone. I like to go out and give face time because it allows for a potential to upsell everything on the property to gain more profit. Over the phone is harder because you can't see everything.

__________________

smlogo2.png

Roof%20Cleaning%20Certified%20-%20Signature.pngDiamondRoofCleaning-Insured-1-e1400807362960.jpg 

 

Diamond Roof Cleaning

320 E Collings Drive

Williamstown NJ 08094

Power Washing/Soft Washing in Williamstown,NJ

Roof Cleaning in all of south New Jersey

Call 1-800-Roof-Clean-"Customers only"

All others call 1-609-929-5812



Community Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1031
Date:
Permalink  
 

michael derose wrote:

I put about 20000 on my estimator truck and I went to just about 80% of my estimates and the other 20% were done thru the phone. I like to go out and give face time because it allows for a potential to upsell everything on the property to gain more profit. Over the phone is harder because you can't see everything.


Amen!

__________________

 Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning, LLC.

Cleaning North Florida, South Georgia, and Tallahassee!!!

 Soft washing, pressure cleaning, and Safe roof cleaning!

http://www.spray-wash.com

850-528-3226

http://youtu.be/odhx9FhO9SM



Authorized Professional

Status: Offline
Posts: 269
Date:
Permalink  
 

Looks like we are all in the ball park, we also put 20k miles on our sales truck. 



__________________

 

Precision Pro Wash LLC

O (864)724-WASH

C 864-434-8955

PrecisionProWash.com

WeWashTheBigStuff.com

Pat@precisionprowash.com



Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 4684
Date:
Permalink  
 

We had Nissan Versa Hatch Backs. 28 mpg in town. BULLET PROOF engine.

AC

__________________

AC Lockyer black signature

AC Lockyer

SoftWashSystems.com
   855-763-8669
   ac@SoftWashSystems.com
271 Specialty Point, Sanford, FL 32771



Our Yearly National Convention Softwashapolooza

Our Seven Regional Revolution Camps

Check Out The Family Of SoftWash Systems GoodStewardsLOGOweb2.png Chemicals On Facebook!

10897005_511967222278299_5271292343990797503_n.jpg?oh=3bd386189ce131c6eec283ad37a8e0e5&oe=559C629DSoftWash Systems Final Wash10392462_415375665289411_2337414889228694195_n.jpg?oh=a370df6555b20395455d16e610ec9904&oe=55A67AF21549315_749736438474930_2940956972253314782_n.jpg?oh=c76329ae8dd713b354402883a8e27046&oe=55ACB636SoftWash Systems Rain Fresh1619547_1527992324145386_5503653846693006879_n.jpg?oh=934f2d8ca9dbf7edabdd29b80dd95a47&oe=559A2CFDSoftWash Systems Wood Restore

Map-US-900w150-Authorized.jpg



SoftWash Systems Certified Applicator

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date:
Permalink  
 

thanks for the input guys.

__________________

Josh Scavetta

Safe Roof Cleaning 

SaferoofcleaningLLC.com

860-810-0019  


Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us