Untitled Document

Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Forum: Softwashapolooza East, Orlando 2013
Topic Started By Replies Views Rating Last Post
Sticky Topic STICKY: Post Flight Info, Orlando International (MCO) for help with transportation.

(Preview)
We will be running an airport shuttle 4 times on Wednesday and if needed Thursday morn. I need you to sound off and list your, 1. Day coming in. 2. Time coming in. 3. Airline. 4. Flight Number. We will pick a door number on the bagage claim level of Orlando International for picki-ups and run the shuttle ev...
AC Lockyer 20 6609
Sticky Topic STICKY: Softwashapolooza Shirt

(Preview)
We are doing it like a concert T-Shirt. The dates for the tour / locations will show on the back as SoftWash Systems Authorized companies. If you want to be on the back of the shirt please get the last steps of your Authorization process done so I can include you. Thanks! AC  
AC Lockyer 8 3585
Sticky Topic STICKY: SoftWash Systems Company Picture

(Preview)
OK here it is. We will be taking a SoftWash Systems company picture during Softwashapolooza next month. All SoftWash Systems employees (Karen, AJ, Jack and I) SoftWash Systems Authorized Companies and all attendees that have at least their Lead Tech Certification completed will be in this pictur...
AC Lockyer 3 2722
Sticky Topic STICKY: Sound Off Softwashapolooza 2013 Registrations & Room Assignments

(Preview)
PLEASE READ TOWARDS BOTTOM OF THREAD FOR LATEST REGISTRATION LIST Hey Y'all, A little under two months and counting till Softwashapolooza 2013 East in BEAUTIFUL, WARM, SUNNY Orlando Florida, January 24, 25 & 26. I know with the election and finishing up fall cleaning some have been distracted...
AC Lockyer 36 18085
Sticky Topic STICKY: SOLD OUT

(Preview)
Softwashapolooza East 2013 is SOLD OUT and actually has been since the week before Christmas. We have had some shifting since then, cancelations, employees coming or not coming with owners, etc. but as of today we are 100% at capasity with NO spots left. Capped at 70 attendees.  If you still are hopin...
AC Lockyer 1 2694
Sticky Topic STICKY: Safety Ropes & High Ropes Course Leadership Class

(Preview)
Hey Y'all, I have paid for a company to come in and teach ropes safety, leadership and supervise us using Canterbury's High Ropes Course for Softwashapolooza East 2013. I have however only paid for 15 spots per day to go through the three hour class. Because of this I need people to register for this cla...
AC Lockyer 4 3441
Sticky Topic STICKY: Looking For Roomates for Softwashapolooza 2013

(Preview)
Those who are in the overflow rooms at the Holiday Inn UCF can split the room rate by rooming up together. Post your inquries here. Its your responsibility to find your own roomates. OK? AC
AC Lockyer 0 2121
Sticky Topic STICKY: Hotel Block Discount Code Softwashapolooza 2013

(Preview)
Only one FREE room is left with double occupancy. After that I have reserved a block of 10 hotel rooms just down the street at the Holiday Inn UCF where we had the event last year. Once those rooms are gone we are 100% SOLD OUT. We will be at 70 attendees. That is all we can handle. Code is attached as image on t...
AC Lockyer 0 2488
No New Posts Pix of the Calcium Hypochlorite House

(Preview)
I need pix of the house we did the roof cleaning on with calcium hypochlorite at Softwashapolooza 2013. Thanks, AC
AC Lockyer 0 2897
No New Posts iwca

(Preview)
AC You are a busy man. I just watched a video on www.cleanitup.co.uk and you were in there helping with the setup and getting your hands dirty.
Michael Hickey 4 2820
No New Posts Training Classes/Fl

(Preview)
I thought the word for the classes we took in conference was free online I haven't been able to take the tests, Any help would be appreciated! Gordy Enterprises/Jim Gordy Eastern Shore/Virginia 23415
Jim Gordy 5 2617
No New Posts I FOUND SOME NUGGETS OF GOLD AT SOFTWASHAPALOOZA 2013, DID YOU?!!!

(Preview)
Hey guys I am wanting to know what you guys learned from softwashapalooza 2013.  This can be a little something that you learned like what to use around fish ponds or the rock flyer idea that AC uses in the popcorn marketing program.  This can be something that AC mentioned, any of the prostaff guys or ma...
Doug Ford 25 5821
No New Posts Headed home with these today.

(Preview)
Toys for all at Softwashapolooza...... Trip One! AC
AC Lockyer 4 2746
No New Posts Goodies For Sale at Softwashapolooza

(Preview)
SoftWash Systems is PROUD to announce the continuation of a long relationship developed from AC's days fishing the Redfish Tour. Solar Bat Sunglasses.   Solar Bat sunglasses feature light polycarbonate lenses that meet or exceede ANSI standards for industrial safety glasses. I have experience...
AC Lockyer 4 3088
No New Posts Site Location

(Preview)
Event & Onsite Lodging Canterbury Retreat & Conference Center 1601 Alafaya Drive Oviedo, FL 32765 Off Site Housing Holiday Inn UCF 12125 High Tech Avenue Orlando, FL 32817Phone:(407) 275-9000$89 / Night use code softwashapoloozaSee y'all soon!AC
AC Lockyer 0 2477
No New Posts Please FaceBook share this all over the place

(Preview)
We could use a little buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz http://youtu.be/mWpKe-_9VwA AC
AC Lockyer 0 2358
No New Posts Softwashapolooza 2013

(Preview)
AC  With softwasapolooza just around the corner I was wondering what kind of gear we will need for the labs and could you give us an idea of what the weather will be like as in will it be warm in the evenings etc. Looking forward to it, still haven't booked flights but shouldn't be a problem. I expect to arri...
Michael Hickey 2 2489
No New Posts Bring all of your collateral materials for the IDEA BOARD!

(Preview)
If you are coming to Softwashapolooza PLEASE bring copies of all of your flyers, cards, signs, etc, etc, etc for the IDEA BOARD where we will hand all of these so everyone can see what were all coming up with for selling soft washing. AC
AC Lockyer 0 2249
No New Posts 2013 Softwashapalooza Topics

(Preview)
Have you decided on what additional topics you might have sessions on?  I would like to get more info on additional services we can offer.  I wonder if it is feasible to offer deck staining/sealing, paver sealing, window cleaning in addition to softwashing.  Maybe you could have one of your distribu...
Tim Teed 7 3448
Topic is Closed November is coming to and end are so is the 1,000 system tab deal for Softwashapolooza registration. (closed)

(Preview)
Hey Y'all,Just a reminder of the 1,000 point system tabs running out the end of November. I think y'all can see the trend. October had a 1,500 point tab available, November has 1,000 and December........... 500.These tabs are credited towards your account when you register for Softwashapolooza.Â...
AC Lockyer 0 2277
No New Posts Six SoftWash Systems for Softwashapolooza East 2013

(Preview)
We are building six SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid Systems for onsite delivery at Softwashapolooza. Please get your deposits in before they are gone! 1. Precision ProWash, Greeneville, SC 2. Roof Rescue, Quakertown, PA 3. Reliable Services, NY 4. Precision ProWash, Greeneville, SC 5. 6. Remembe...
AC Lockyer 0 2531
Topic is Closed $1,000.00 System Tabs (closed)

(Preview)
Well if you registered last month you recieved a $1,500.00 system tab towards a new SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid. If you snoozed you just lost $500.00. Regestrations during the month of November will get a $1,000.00 system tab to be used against the purchase of a new SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid Syst...
AC Lockyer 3 2764
Topic is Closed $1,500.00 System Tabs (closed)

(Preview)
If you register for Softwashapolooza between September 26th and October 26th you will get one of these to put towards your new SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid System. have you been saving up your System Tabs? Let's see $1,500 plus $25,  plus $25,  plus $25, plus $25, plus $25, plus $25, plus $25, p...
AC Lockyer 4 2759
No New Posts Softwashapolooza Housing Included!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Preview)
Just a note that for the first 30 registrants housing in the hotel style lodge buildings at the conference center is INCLUDED in your fee. We may have more rooms than that but we have been guaranteed that as of today! AC
AC Lockyer 0 2462
No New Posts I met with the conference center Tuesday

(Preview)
Softwashapolooza is going to be about 300% better than last year! AC
AC Lockyer 14 3605
No New Posts Sneak Peak at the Softwashapolooza East 2013 Page

(Preview)
http://softwashsystems.com/page_softwashapolooza.h​tm
AC Lockyer 4 3036
No New Posts FLIGHTS

(Preview)
PLEASE So that we are not distracted on the three training days book your flights on Wednesday January 23rd and Sunday January 27th. It was a bit distracting having to attend to people having to make flights Sat eve and people leaving early during labs or skipping labs all together. Just plan for one mo...
AC Lockyer 0 2079
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
No New Posts New Posts
Topic is Closed Sticky
Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us